Blogger is a very easy to understand platform for new bloggers to start their blogging journey. But bloggers built in commenting system is quite simple. most people say wordpress commenting system is far better than Blogger. I do agree with them. Because one of the best thing in wordpress is it’s unique commenting system. Both Blogger and wordpress have different style of built in commenting system. WordPress style of commenting system is very famous.
WordPress commenting system
If you want to change your blogger commenting system to wordpress then you must go with third party commenting system which is IntenseDebate.
Using intense debate commenting system readers can comment with their open Id URL, Google+, facebook, Twitter etc. Intensedebate commenting system is just like WordPress style of commenting system. Users can experience same commenting system as they do in wordpress commenting system.
Intensedebate commenting system
How to Install Intensedebate commenting system to blogger ?
- First download your current blogger template and save it as a backup.
- Go to blogger dashboard & select template then select Back up & restore & download the full template.
- Now Register at Intensedebate.com (select ”I want to install Intensedebate on my blog or website” while registering)
- Go to sites & select Add Blog / site
- Enter your Blog/ site Url & select Next step
- select blogger platform
- Now upload the template that you downloaded at the beginning.
- copy the whole Html code.
- Now go to blogger dashboard & select your blog.
- Now go to template & select edit html
- Now delete the whole Html code & Paste the code you copied from Intensedebate.
- Now save the temple & you are done.
You can further customize the look of Intensedebate commenting system by logging into Intensedebate account.
More Best Commenting system for blogger
- Google+ Comment system
- Disqus Comment system
- Facebook Comment system
- Livefyre Comment system